10 Bamboo Toothbrushes
10 Bamboo Toothbrushes
In the world, over 100 million plastic toothbrushes are used and disposed of each year, amounting to approximately 10000 tonnes of landfill.
We are working towards making it 100% environmentally friendly and biodegradable, looking forward to your support to make the world a better place. Our toothbrushes are minimalist designs created by world artists involved in initiatives and projects for environmental protection.
Bamboo is an environmentally sustainable material, the world's fastest naturally renewing resource which is also inherently anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. We recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months.
The brushes are soft, ideal for kids and teenagers, nice on touch and contact. We succeeded to achieve the best quality of brushes working with passion on bamboo fibers and creating very high standard products.
INFORMATION ABOUT BAMBOO
Bamboo is one of the world's most prolific and fastest-growing plants and is able to reach maturity in about four years, compared to the typical 25 to 70 years for commercial tree species in the U.S. Though most people are generally familiar with this beautiful and graceful plant, the average person is usually astounded when learning that there are more than 1000 documented uses of bamboo.
Bamboo is actually a tropical grass, with an extensive root system that sends out an average of four to six new shoots per year, naturally replenishing itself and growing to heights of 50 feet or more. Some bamboo species grow up to 4 feet per day and can be harvested every 3 to 4 years. As a result, bamboo is one of nature's most sustainable resources since it is naturally regenerative.
Bamboo is a plentiful, renewable natural product with many remarkable characteristics, such as:
• Softness - Softer than the softest cotton, Bamboo fabric has a natural sheen to the surface and feels similar to silk or cashmere.
• Comfortable - Bamboo fabric absorbs water 3-4 times better than cotton, keeping skin comfortable, rather than sticky, in hot weather. The fabrics stay 2-3 degrees cooler in hot temperatures and warmer in cold temperatures. Bamboo apparel is thermal regulating, anti-fungal, anti-static and will keep you cooler, drier, warmer and odor-free.
• Appearance - Bamboo looks like expensive Pima or Egyptian cotton and drapes like silk. It has less shrinkage than cotton and does not pill. It has been described as feeling like pure cashmere.
• Protective and Hygienic - Unlike other anti-microbial fabrics, which require a chemical treatment, organic Bamboo fiber clothing is naturally anti-microbial requiring no added harmful chemicals. It contains an agent, "bamboo kun", that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it.
• UV Protection - Bamboo fiber fabrics have natural UV protection. There have been tests where companies have sent out 100% bamboo clothing to research laboratories for UV protection testing. The UPF label rate is 15. The fabric scored 18.3 on the UPF scale with 94.15% UVA block and 93.17% UVB block.