12 Bamboo cotton make up remover pads
12 pcs very soft on touch and extremely high-quality standard. Easy to reuse thanks to the washing sacket included. Forget to buy hundreds of classic makeup removers, thanks to this choice you will save money and will give your contributions to the environment.
INFORMATION ABOUT BAMBOO
Bamboo is one of the world's most prolific and fastest-growing plants and is able to reach maturity in about four years, compared to the typical 25 to 70 years for commercial tree species in the U.S. Though most people are generally familiar with this beautiful and graceful plant, the average person is usually astounded when learning that there are more than 1000 documented uses of bamboo.
Bamboo is actually a tropical grass, with an extensive root system that sends out an average of four to six new shoots per year, naturally replenishing itself and growing to heights of 50 feet or more. Some bamboo species grow up to 4 feet per day and can be harvested every 3 to 4 years. As a result, bamboo is one of nature's most sustainable resources since it is naturally regenerative.
Bamboo is a plentiful, renewable natural product with many remarkable characteristics, such as:
• Softness - Softer than the softest cotton, Bamboo fabric has a natural sheen to the surface and feels similar to silk or cashmere.
• Comfortable - Bamboo fabric absorbs water 3-4 times better than cotton, keeping skin comfortable, rather than sticky, in hot weather. The fabrics stay 2-3 degrees cooler in hot temperatures and warmer in cold temperatures. Bamboo apparel is thermal regulating, anti-fungal, anti-static and will keep you cooler, drier, warmer and odor-free.
• Appearance - Bamboo looks like expensive Pima or Egyptian cotton and drapes like silk. It has less shrinkage than cotton and does not pill. It has been described as feeling like pure cashmere.
• Protective and Hygienic - Unlike other anti-microbial fabrics, which require a chemical treatment, organic Bamboo fiber clothing is naturally anti-microbial requiring no added harmful chemicals. It contains an agent, "bamboo kun", that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it.
• UV Protection - Bamboo fiber fabrics have natural UV protection. There have been tests where companies have sent out 100% bamboo clothing to research laboratories for UV protection testing. The UPF label rate is 15. The fabric scored 18.3 on the UPF scale with 94.15% UVA block and 93.17% UVB block.